The Mixed Agricultural Production Project
July, 2011 technical and financial pre-feasabilty study in PDF format:
Sudan Pre-Feasibility Study
1. In collaboration with "SHABIAT AL-MARGIB - AL-MARGIB Province" in an area called "Al-GARAPOLI", ITC has successfully finished the first agricultural trial/project of its kind in Libya.
“Hundz Soil” has been developed to convert sandy and salty soil into an agricultural producing land.
“Hundz Soil” works by reducing the usage of water by up to 60%.
ITC Group was awarded (4) acres of land to conduct the first trial of its kind in Libya. Following the trial success, ITC Group LLC is currently negotiating with governmental
and private entities in Libya the use of "Hundz Soil" and other products to cultivate land to grow wheat, corn, olives, malt and other agricultural produce in a wider scale.
Also negotiations are under way for the introduction of “Hundz soil” into the United Arab Emirates and the Gulf States.
2. ITC in collaboration with “Makin Production”, an Egyptian TV movie and media production company, is helping through a media and advertising campaign
the introduction of the National Security Number program in Libya. The advertising campaign is currently running using a highly sophisticated form of design and
production and “3D Animation TV advertising” to raise the public's awareness and to educate the public about the benefit of such a program.
3. Renovating /modernization projects in health care facilities in Tripoli and Bengazi
4. Development of a health insurance product for Libya.
5. Establishment of telecommunication between Libya medical school and healthcare facilities and their US counterparts.
* ITC Consulting is helping, providing its services and advice to American and European companies and facilitating their introduction to work, develop or invest in Libya and other North African countries.
1. 12 acres of free trade zone property at Zharkent on the Chinese border has already been purchased next to the airport and rail line. All licenses and permits are in order. Seeking a partner for construction of storage facilities, refueling depot more
2. 35 acres of geothermal property close to the oil pipeline in Zharkent has already been purchased. All government documents and licenses are in order. The existing well is at extreme pressure at 96 degrees Celsius (204 degrees Fahrenheit). Seeking a partner to develop the property for central heating of Zharkent, aquaculture, greenhouses and industry. more
3. Brand new state of the art automated livestock slaughterhouse equipped with Austrian equipment and stockyards. Kazakhstan Government and ISO certified. 60 tons per day flash freezer capacity. 100,000 head of high quality all natural beef cattle and 400,000 head of high quality sheep availlble at the stockyards across the street. more
4. 50 acre quarry of 95% white marble (cosmetic and dental industry grade). Partner with the government and a private owner to construct a processing plant. Indsutrial power and freight rail line 50 meters away from proposed processing plant. All paperwork, licenses are government issued. more
5. Partner with the Government of Kazakhstan for road construction, silver, gold mineral rights and much more. more